- 12 pretzel rods
- 48 Starburst candies,
- unwrapped 4 c. white chocolate, melted and divided
- Food coloring (such as pink, yellow and teal) Sprinkles, for decorating
- Separate Starbursts into 4 bowls by color. Microwave Starbursts on 50% power until until soft and pliable, about 5 seconds. Press a few candies together to form a single mass, then stretch and roll the candy into a long roll. Immediately wrap the candy rope around the pretzel rods. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Divide melted chocolate between 4 shallow bowls. Dye three of the bowls of melted chocolate with food coloring with desired colors (we used pink, yellow and teal). Dunk the Starburst-covered end of each pretzel rod in the plain white chocolate and roll the rod until the Starburst spiral is completely coated in white chocolate. Drizzle the colorful white chocolate all over the pretzel rod and decorate with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate is hardened, 15 minutes.