Our favorite old-school appetizer gets the dessert treatment.
- 16 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 stick butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 c. rainbow sprinkles Graham crackers, for serving Teddy Grahams, for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and sugars. Stir until smooth and evenly combined. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Shape the mixture into a large ball, then roll in sprinkles to cover completely. Transfer to serving plate. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with graham crackers and/or Teddy Grahams for dipping.