BABIES AGAINST PARENTHOOD
- Everyone draws 10 White Cards to get set up.
- Each round one person will read a question/fill-in-the-blank from a Black Card. Switch the card reader each round.
- Each round, everyone but the card reader will choose the White Card from their hand that they think is the funniest answer to the Black Card. (Black cards with two or more blanks will require an equal amount of answer cards from players!)
- The card reader will pick a winner by choosing the one they think is the funniest.
- The funniest answer gets a point.
- Everyone draws new White Cards so that they again have 10 cards and the cycle repeats.
- The player with the most points wins.
- You can find some free printables, here.