If you’re wondering What to write in a Baby Shower Book then this Post is for you?
Bringing a book instead of a card is a wonderful idea that will last for many years to come. It also allows you to write a very personal message for Mom and her new Baby.
Use your imagination and everything you know about the Mom-To-Be. Share a precious memory you and Mom shared while she was pregnant. Share your offer to be there for her if she needs a friend.
what IS a Baby Shower Book?
A Baby Shower Book is simply a book you bring with you to a Baby Shower as a gift for the new baby and Mom. A Baby Shower book is the perfect gift for the new Mom and her baby because Mom will spend so many wonderful bonding hours reading to her new bundle.
CAN you bring a Book instead of a Card to the Baby Shower Party?
ABSOLUTELY!!! It is a wonderful idea to bring a BOOK as your gift to the Baby Shower. A book is a great way for Mom to begin a Baby’s library. A book is also good for Mom to use at night time while her baby is going to sleep. Story time is a treasured memory for many generations, and teaches excellent verbal and communication skills from the very beginning.
Your Book for Baby and Mom is a PERFECT opportunity to write something inspiring and personal to the Mom-To-Be.
Remember ~ this book you are giving to the new Mom might be passed down from generation to generation.
Below are some ideas on the books you can give and some sweet messages to write inside!
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
If Animals Kissed Good Night
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
I Love You to the Moon and Back
Who should baby shower book be addressed to?
The book you are giving is for BABY and should be addressed to BABY. However, having a new baby is difficult for Mom, feel free to INCLUDE MOM in your messages of joy, encouragement and hope.
Examples of What to write in a Baby Shower Book
Messages using Quotes from RESPECTED PEOPLE
- A book is a dream you hold in your hands – Neil Gaiman
- Don’t let what you cannot do stop you from doing what you CAN – John Wooden
- Dance like no one is watching and sing like no one is listening – Susanna Clark
- All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them – Walt Disney
- I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. – Edward Everett Hale
Messages for a BABY GIRL
- Congratulations to the arrival of your new beautiful girl. She is amazing and will grow to be an incredible person.
- Little Princess, welcome to the world! May you always find happiness and joy in your life journey.
- Welcome to the world! Find your own path and sing your own song! Have a wonderful time reading this and many stories to come.
- Welcome little lady to the world! Congratulations Mom ! May all your days be blessed.
- Welcome beautiful Baby Girl. May you and your Mother enjoy hours sharing these stories! Blessings to you on your life journey.
Message for a BABY BOY
- Congratulations to you Baby BOY! Welcome to the world. May your journey be blessed and full of success
- Welcome Bouncing BABY! Enjoy reading with you MOM for many years to come. May your shared stories and adventures be blessed.
- So very happy for you and your new BOY bundle! You deserve all the happiness he will bring you.
- May you and your new SON have the best adventures as he travels to adulthood. Share this and all your stories together. CONGRATULATIONS
- Welcome to your life little one! Everyone is so very happy you are here. May your life be blessed and full of success and joy.
Message FROM Grandparents
- Welcome to the family little one. Being your Grandparents is the biggest honor! We cannot wait to share time together.
- As Grandparents, our journey with your little one has only just begun. Our hearts are with you as you journey through your life. We cannot wait for summer visits!
- Dearest Grandchild – we are so very proud to welcome you to your life! May your days be blessed. Congratulations!
Funny and casual quotes and casual sayings
- CONGRATULATIONS! AWESOME! Another reason to go shopping! Enjoy your new bundle of joy!
- It’s so great to see your beautiful new baby! You do know that People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one and NOW YOU DO! Congratulations!
- WELCOME A NEW BABY! Great job parents on your new baby “When your 1st baby drops their pacifier, you sterilize it. When your 2nd baby drops their pacifier you tell the dog – FETCH!” All the best to you and your family.
- Congratulations ! May your life be blessed and full of happiness! “The only thing kids wear out faster than their shoes are their parents!”
Welcoming a NEW CHILD into the world is cause for celebration! The message you can write to BABY should always be one from your heart. Short and simple is good, but also feel free to write a quote or short life wish for BABY. Keep in mind, this book is a gift for BABY and they will look at it on and off for the rest of their lives. Mom worked hard bringing this beautiful wonder into the world, so it is a nice idea to also mention her in your warm wishes to BABY!